3/15/12

ski




Formigal Espana.

Last weekend I was invited to ski/snowboard with my the family I work for. They are seriously one of the coolest families I have ever met as they are adventurous, funny and don't argue. The kids are incredibly respectful and so cute! The snow was really fun to be in, there wasn't much at times but I was beside myself with joy to get outside of Madrid for four days and see it all.
My lil heartbreaker.
There really wasn't much snow on some of the runs.
The first day I went to France at a resort called Artouse. It was a beautiful small place with a total of six runs. It was so fun to listen to the liftys giving me instructions about how to use the tow rope lift in French. I didn't understand a bloody thing. 
He's the one who teases, breaks rules and speaks his mind. love him.


Artouse Francia.
The best behave 14 and 13 year olds I have ever met.

The second and third day we went to a popular resort in Spain called Formigal. It was similar to Vale Colorado in the type of people who were there; the newest skis, clothes and brands. It was one swanky mountain, while I rocked my swag in clothes that I had borrowed from friends and used rental equipment. Whatever. Three cheers for the poor kids that can ride faster than the design hounds.

#neverwantoleavespain