10/26/13

Dear Mr. Tonsillectomy,

Listen, I'm thankful we met Mr. Tonsillectomy, I have stopped to smell the roses and relaxed the way you are supposed to relax after having something ripped out of your throat.  I've had oodles of time to paint my toe nails, catch up on my Netflix consumption, and sleep in on weekday mornings. But I would really appreciate it if you would let me get back to normal- You're really cramping my communication skills taking my voice like this. And it is hard to get into the Halloween spirit when all I can eat is ice chips and Jello. Like I said, you were a real charmer, but I would be okay if I never had to experience you ever again.

xoxo,
My throat



A lot of porch sitting/music listening/words with friends playing/sunset watching for this tonsil-less girl.



Luckily I have a great porch view.




...and the new beat...




What I am trying to say is
That love is ours to make so we should make it
Everything else can wait

The time is ours to take so we should take it