11/20/13

Meow Meow Meow

I have been thinking about how weird it is when people who you don't know contact you via the interwebs/social media/all that jazz. This week it has been awesome! Because of the ability to link up with strangers I have had a couple interesting invites about art collaboration projects and some networking events. It's so great and I'm super thankful for the openness it can bring. Of course you can get those other cyber lurks or haters that pop on over to my blog just to crouch and critic, which is creep. But, I believe I can give even them a photograph that can make a difference and inspire or some good tunes to listen to in their daily interweb prowl. Idk?

This music video remake is happening when I go home for Christmas wif dah homiez, I'm already starting to learn it..
(I am going to be the cat at 4:08)

SO EXCITED TO SEE EVERYONE.

You're my puppet, you know I love it.

Only a few photographs snapped this week. It's been a busy one.


Lots of love to you all!