1/14/14

Thank you

This weekend I saw this:


It got my wheels a turnin' about my Ma and Pa. 

So,
here is a quick post to publicly thank you guys for all the things you have done for me in the last two decades.

Thanks for,

Art lessons..
The fact you dragged all six of us kids to an art museum EVERY vacation we went on shows some serious grit. Art has been an invaluable part of my development, and I would have never been exposed to it without you guys. 



  Teaching me the importance of music.. 


I think back to all of the excuses I made to get out of church choir and violin lessons and I applaud your tenacity to keep me musically dedicated.



Turns out that learning how "Every Good Boy Does Fine" has helped me do cool things- 
You guys were so right. 




allowing me to be the diva middle kid.. 

Double deuces in 94', nothing has changed.

Coming from a huge family, I will admit that I learned to yell louder and maybe be a tad more dramatic when I wasn't getting attention. So thanks for your patience- 

Thanks for,
being Adventurous... 



Cario with Mommy cakes
And silly... 

**(CAUTION VIDEO IS HUMILIATING AND TELLING... YOU MAY NEVER LOOK AT ME THE SAME AGAIN)**



And thanks for pushing me to do my thing, even if it wasn't like everyone else...
Costa Rica
Palestine

Morocco
You constantly told me the world was my oyster.


And for that, I am very thankful!
Besos fuertes.