3/29/12

yep yep

This week I played a show at a very big Sala in Madrid. The show was a competition of ten great bands for one thousand euros. It was one of my favorite shows I have ever played. I have made friends with a really great violin maker in the city center of Madrid. For this big show, he lent me an amazing violin that has one of the best sounds I have ever played on.


In the end, we didn't win the competition. 
The woman who beat us, was a spanish singer song writer that looked like gatos con botas:

There was no way we could compete with her. Not because of her musical talent, but because she was wearing leather pants and a feathered hat. 

Whatevs. It was a really fun time and I have never played a show where I was jumping and rocking out so hard. 


This is my lil song of the morning. Enjoy.

I belong with you you belong with me you're my sweet heart