12/19/13

My ode to my mountains:

Imagine me, wearing a leotard and heels- No.. let's make those heels ski boots- I'm on a stage with red velvet curtains- rolling around on top of a piano, with my Mowgli blonde locks and belting this song at the top of my lungs.. and well.. that is how I feel about the Rocky Mountains. 

Because Beyonce is my *spirit animal*,  she took the words right out of my mouth. I really couldn't have said it better myself. 

{confession, this song has been in my head all week when thinking about going home- esp at :59 teehee i'm a giddy panda}
Dear Rockies, 
I'm dangerously in love with you.
So proud to be your girl
You make the confusion
Go all away
From this cold and mixed up world

I am in love with you
You set me free
I can't do this thing
Called life without you here with me
Cause I'm Dangerously In Love with you
I'll never leave
Just keep lovin' me
The way I love you loving me



Texas is great in so many ways, I'm warm and at the beach almost everyday. I had to take a photo the first time I broke out a turtleneck this week and I love these palm trees! ...but it's December... 
I want pine trees, my snowboard, my snowshoes and 
my mountains. 
ahhhhhhhh I'm going home to my #1 love, 
and thingz are gonna get freakee


(*up for debate- between a bookworm or a lion*)